Huntington Bank Stadium Rules
To ensure the safety of all patrons and guests, TCF Bank Stadium have created the following code of conduct and policy guidelines. Please review and follow the rules and policies below as failure to abide by them may result in expulsion from the venue without refund.
If you have any questions, please contact the box office at 612.624.8080.
TCF Bank Stadium is proud to offer the following accommodations.
- Accessible Parking is available at various locations depending on the event.
- Accessible Seating is available upon request. Please call 612.624.8080 for details about your seating, parking arrangements.
- Certified service animals or service animals in training for guests with disabilities are welcome at TCF Bank Stadium.
- All service animals must remain on a leash or in a harness at all times. No other animals are allowed in the stadium.
For any other concerns please call the Ticket Office at 612.624.8080.
Kickoff starts promptly at the time listed on your ticket. For certain events, late-comers may have to wait in the lobby before being admitted. These shows will be detailed in the program guide.
Large bags are not allowed at TCF Bank Stadium. Bags larger than 12x12x6 should remain in your vehicles or left at home. All bags, even those that match the above requirements, are subject to search upon entry.
Note: Diaper bags and essential medicals may be allowed entry on a case-by-case basis.
For certain events, cameras may not be allowed. If a specific show or event prohibits cameras, then it will be detailed in the event or program guide.
If an event is canceled due to inclement weather or cancellation, ticket holders will be informed as soon as possible through media and the website. Please contact the venue at 612.624.8080 to ask about refunds or postponements.
Children two years of age or younger do not need their own ticket for entry.
Food and Beverage Policy
Outside food and beverages are not allowed within TCF Bank Stadium. You can purchase refreshments from the concessions stands around the arena.
General Code of Conduct Policy
The following behavior will not be tolerated and will result in ejection from TCF Bank Stadium and may result in arrest and revocation of season tickets:
- Foul, abusive (such as racist, sexist, homophobic, or transphobic) language or obscene gestures.
- The appearance of intoxication or other signs of impairment.
- Possession or drinking of alcohol in unapproved areas in the stadium.
- Fighting, taunting or threatening remarks or gestures; unruly and disruptive fans.
- Any disruption of the game by fans’ actions, including but not limited to unlawfully entering the playing field.
Lost and Found
Lost something during the show? Ask event staff during the show for help with finding the lost and found station. AFter the show please call the lost and found office at 612.624.8080. Be prepared to leave your full contact information and detailed information about the lost item(s).
TCF Bank Stadium does not claim responsibility for lost or missing items.
To ensure a safe and comfortable environment at the game, the following items are prohibited from entry. Admission will be denied to anyone carrying the following items.
- Aerosol cans
- Animals (except assistive animals)
- Balls (beach balls, footballs, baseballs, etc.)
- Backpacks, luggage, grocery, duffle bags, large bags, large purses, large camera cases, cinch bags, binocular cases, computer bags, briefcases, fanny packs, and non-approved seat cushions
- Boxes, wrapped gifts or items
- Camcorders and tripods
- Cameras with lenses over six inches long
- Cans, bottles, thermoses
- Coolers of any kind, including small soft packs
- Externally-Powered Heated Blankets
- Illegal drugs
- Laptops, iPads, tablets, video cameras, or any large electronic devices
- Laser pointers
- Markers (permanent) and/or paint
- Noisemaking devices
- Non-approved seat cushions
- Objects that can be used as a missile or projectile
- Offensive or profane signage; must not exceed 24”x36”
- Outside Food and drinks
- Sticks, selfie sticks, and flag poles
- Tobacco products
- All other items deemed prohibited at the discretion of stadium management
Subject to change without notice
Re-entry Policy: Patrons will NOT be permitted to exit and re-enter TCF Bank Stadium, except in the event of a medical emergency.
There are no refunds available for any TCF Bank Stadium event, unless otherwise specified by TCF Bank Stadium management. If an event is canceled or postponed then you can call 612.624.8080 to discuss postponing your ticket to the new date or receiving a refund.
Smoking, including cigarettes, vapes, cigars, or other smoking paraphernalia is not allowed within the venue or its surrounding facility.
For rules and policies regarding tickets and guarantees please read out the TCF Bank Stadium Tickets page.